More than 15 years building, professionally, software. I’ve assumed the most of the roles, from Developer to Project Manager or Architect. I’ve worked in consultancy, product development and final customer. I’m not an specialist in anything because I like to be an all-terrain, from frontend to backend or devops.
Working within the Architecture and Innovation team, my main duties are:
- Technical leadership and support for digital transformation projects
- Standardization of best practices and principles within the organization, technical and no-technical
- Preparation of technical offers and presale.
- Design and development components, archetypes or artifacts in order to provide common assets to the different projects
- Design and development proof of concepts for the evaluation of new solutions or products at the company strategy level
Leading the architecture group of Sopra Steria Spain, my main tasks are:
- Leadership of the community of architects of Sopra Steria Spain
- Selection, tutoring and development of technical profiles within Sopra Steria.
- Participation in events and talks at a technical level. Technical evangelization
- Design, selection and implementation of end-to-end architecture solutions and frameworks, from front levels to backend levels and integration with other systems: API, microservice-oriented architectures, EDA, DDD, CQRS, Microfrontends and web components, containers, cloud architectures, ChatBots, mobility, legacy system migration or “monolith breaking”, …, etc.
- Design and implementation of methodologies and good development practices, frameworks, automation, integration and continuous delivery. DevOps Orientation
- Technical leadership and support for digital transformation projects, designing and implementing central and complex components, in different technologies and different layers.
- Development proof of concept for the evaluation of new solutions or products at the company strategy level (Sopra Steria) as a customer strategy.
- Preparation of technical offers and presale.
- Practical and deeply practical mentality and orientation.
As head of the banking / insurance web architecture and reporting directly to the company’s technology director, I perform my own IT architecture and technical project management tasks:
- Design and implementation of solutions architecture and business architecture.
- Design and implementation of methodologies and good development practices.
- Preparation of offers and presale.
- Creation and management of development groups.
- Technical leadership and project execution.
- Project management with strong technical component.
Within the Aegon insurance group, I play the role of Chief of Architecture SOA - J2EE performing the following functions:
- Project management of the Architecture area.
- Architecture team management.
- Definition, implementation and management of the Software Quality Plan.
- Definition, implementation and management of the SOA - J2EE architecture.
- Design and development of complex components.
- Technological support for business projects.
Within the area of financial insurance, my main tasks are:
- Creation and management of JEE development groups, both local and remote (6 to 12 people).
- Definition of architecture, work methodology, standards and good development practices.
- Quality management of deliverables (designs, code, …, etc.) and incidents.
- Design and development of JEE components.
- Functional analysis and tests.
- Estimation, planning and monitoring of projects and service requests.
- Customer management both technical and functional / management.
Project Manager in Dominion, within the Mambrino XXI project - Hospital Pharmacy (SESCAM).
- Monitoring and control of the status of the project,
- Interlocution with different customers and suppliers
- Coordination of implantations.
- Performance of functional and technical analysis (J2EE) of new product modules (Farmatools / Dietools) and improvements requested by the customer.
- Migration management of modules made in PowerBuilder to J2EE environment.
Technical Manager of the Electronic Prescription and Unit Dose Management projects belonging to the HP- HCIS product. Among the tasks carried out during this period, there are technical and functional analyzes, development tasks, coordination of the development team (5-6 people), monitoring and control of development and maintenance tasks, obtaining and studying requirements, Functional definition of the modules, demonstrations and presentations to clients and implementation support.
Software Engineer performing development tasks J2EE (FatWire Divine Content Server) and DB2 database. Participation in multiple projects around Portals and Banksphere group, for Santander Group
Tool for clonning every project associated to a group and its subgroups